Otago Access Radio – The Voice of Your Community
OAR FM is your station – Dunedin people making programmes by, for and about the people of Dunedin and Otago. You can listen live, catch up on podcasts, tell us about community events or find out about making your own radio show.
Check it all out here . . .
- Dr Glam and Demelza’s Inflammable Spandex Cafe – 23-03-201812 hours ago
- Volunteering Otago Hotspot – 23-03-2018 – Dunedin North Community Patrol – Colin Lind13 hours ago
- OARsome Morning Show – 23-03-2018 – History of Family Caregiving – Beatrice Hale13 hours ago
- Science Notes – 22-03-2018 – Gertje Peterson – Building A Better Bee13 hours ago
- The Jukebox Highway – 23-03-2018 – All Kiwi Artists19 hours ago
- Jazz Cafe – 22-03-2018 – Art Pepper20 hours ago