Once you sign up to make a regular show you will receive:
Free technical training
- Training sessions take an hour, and you’ll probably need between two and four of them depending on your current level of technical confidence.
- We record a 30-second promo for your show, to be broadcast on a minimum of seven occasions over the three days leading up to your show.
- We produce ads for any programme sponsors, to be played during your show.
- We feature our shows on this website.
- We can assist you to create promotional material for your show, and to distribute it widely (eg: posters, graphic images for this website).
Access to the station’s recording facilities
- We can do some recording work for your programme, to be booked in advance with the studio engineer (extra studio pre-recording time is charged per hour).
- We can organise pre-recording of some episodes of your show so you can keep them in reserve in case of emergency
- We live-stream through this website 24 hours a day – meaning we can be heard worldwide.
- Podcasts of the latest episodes of your programme can be streamed and downloaded from this website – meaning listeners from here and around the world can listen at a time convenient to them.
What’s the next step?
Phone station manager Lesley Paris on (03) 471 6161 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop by the station – we’re open weekdays from 9am to 5.30pm, located in Dunedin Community House, 43 Princes Street. We’d love to see you and are happy to answer any questions you might have.