A six episode podcast series all about the wildlife in our own backyard. Why it’s awesome, how it’s awesome and how we know it’s awesome.
From geckos in your undies to deep water canyons we find out the real deal, from ecologists to anti-poaching experts and bold visionaries – this is not your usual nature chat.
Subscribe now on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts (Wild Dunedin Podcast). Or download from WildDunedin or Otago Access Radio Websites.
This podcast is supported by the Wild Dunedin Festival of Nature and the Otago Museum and is produced by Dr. Claire Concannon, a Science Communicator at the Otago Museum and Jamie McAulay, a postgraduate student at the University of Otago.
- Wild Dunedin Podcast – 15-04-2018 – Ep4 – A Geckos Tale7 days ago
- Wild Dunedin Podcast – 08-04-2018 – Ep3 – Keeping Mum2 weeks ago
- Wild Dunedin Podcast – 01-04-2018 – Marta Guerra – Sperm Whale Stalker and Sloughed Skin Collector (Bonus Episode)3 weeks ago
- Wild Dunedin Podcast – 25-03-2018 – Human vs Predator4 weeks ago
- Wild Dunedin Podcast – 18-03-2018 – Whale-come home?1 month ago
- Wild Dunedin Podcast Teaser2 months ago