The OARsome Morning Show – with Jeff, weekdays 9am-10am.
An hour of timely tips, topical interviews and terrific music, keeping you up to date with what’s on around Dunedin and Otago.
And if your community group or organisation has something special coming up, Jeff welcomes your input.
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling the station on (03) 471 6161.
Hosted by Vicki Lenihan
More info to come!
Join the crew from PACT Otago’s Armitage indoor campus every Friday for a half-hour of music, updates on community events and interviews.
Join Connor as he plays his favourite tracks from across the decades.
Rock, Pop and other great music!
Join Jean Balchin as she dabbles in a little pop culture criticism, interview some cool and interesting locals, and roll out some old-school rock
- Jean and Tonic – 20-04-2018 – In Defense of the Humanities7 days ago
- Jean and Tonic – 13-04-2018 – UnPhased Interview Series2 weeks ago
- Jean and Tonic – 06-04-2018 – Mata Hari3 weeks ago
- Jean and Tonic – 30-03-2018 – Fecal Transplants4 weeks ago
- Jean and Tonic – 23-03-2018 – Social Enterprize – Finn Shewell and Kirio Burke1 month ago
- Jean and Tonic – 16-03-2018 – Suicide Prevention and Hopewalk 20181 month ago
- Jean and Tonic – 09-03-2018 – Resilience2 months ago
- Jean and Tonic – 02-03-2018 – Television2 months ago
- Jean and Tonic – 05-01-2018 – Yoko Ono4 months ago
- Jean and Tonic – 29-12-2017 – Jane Campion4 months ago
Rosa and her team bring you the best and the worst – filled with interviews, discussion and music for the after school audience
Let us take you on a Journey… We’ll tell stories and create connections with your new favourite sounds, including New Zealand faves and rarities.
We’re just two music geeks trying to make our way in the world, and we’re taking you for a ride.