The OARsome Morning Show – with Jeff, weekdays 9am-10am.
An hour of timely tips, topical interviews and terrific music, keeping you up to date with what’s on around Dunedin and Otago.
And if your community group or organisation has something special coming up, Jeff welcomes your input.
Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the station on (03) 471 6161.
Supported by the New Edinburgh Folk Club
Join the crew from PACT Otago’s Armitage indoor campus every Friday for a half-hour of music, updates on community events and interviews.
Join Jean Balchin as she dabbles in a little pop culture criticism, interview some cool and interesting locals, and roll out some old-school rock
Brought to you by Hard To Find Books in Dowling Street
- Sounds Of A Lifetime – 13-12-201753 mins ago
- Calder Prescott’s My Kind of Jazz – 14-12-201757 mins ago
- OARsome Morning Show – 13-12-2017 – A Touch of Vinyl – Unplugged – Richard C Wallis and Malcolm Honeychurch1 hour ago
- Global Youth NZ on Youth Zone – 13-12-20171 hour ago
- Eco Living In Action – 14-12-2017 – Self-help Guide for Sustainability Advocates – Associate Professor Niki Harre (Replay of 2015-10-01)2 hours ago
- Hello Kerala – 13-12-201720 hours ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 13-12-2017 – Christmas Songs21 hours ago
- Vinyl Vault – 13-12-2017 – Celebration Day – Led Zeppelin22 hours ago
- Talk on the Taieri – 12-12-2017 – Whats Happening on the Taieri1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – Podcast Extra – Thank You1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – 15 – Noel Waite1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – 14 – Steven Edmund Winduo1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – 13 – Melanie Kidd1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – 02 – Guy Ryan1 day ago
- Creative Cities Southern Hui – 11 – Craig Cliff1 day ago
Join Ashley from ‘Ashley & the Riot’ for talk and information about how you can make a difference in your community. Hear from local community groups, guest speakers, and students, as they talk about the topics that matter to young people in Dunedin.
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 17-11-2017 – Salvation Army Dunedin4 weeks ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 03-11-20171 month ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 20-10-2017 – Youth Employment Success2 months ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 06-10-2017 – Holiday Banter2 months ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 22-09-2017 – Otago Youth Wellness Trust – Ruth and Hayley3 months ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 08-09-2017 – Opportunities and Services for Youth in Dunedin3 months ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 11-08-2017 – Conversation about Dunedin4 months ago
- Project Rioteer on Youth Zone – 28-07-2017 – First Show5 months ago
The alternative strikes back! Seeking intrepid listeners from Otago and all over the galaxy.
Tune into Blip in the System on Fridays at 6pm for an eclectic mix of alternative sounds from the past, present, and future . . . with the odd shooting star.
Blip In the System – Fridays at 6 on 105.4FM and 1575AM and online at www.oar.org.nz.
Say what you like, music just sounds better at 33rpm . . .
Join Steve as he trawls through his record collection to bring you the best from the late ’60s and the ’70s.
Well known and not-so-well-known songs from the likes the Beatles, the Doors, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, the Allman Brothers and many more, spinning from the decks of OAR FM.
Background info on artists and their musical influences spices up the mix as Warren joins the dots between songs across eras and genres.
Brought to you by Warren Voight Therapy.