Join Douglas MacMillan every Sunday afternoon at 2 for an hour of music and song from the Celtic nations and beyond. Replayed on Wednesdays at 11am
In traditional and modern styles, and in languages both native and adopted, hear the Celtic World brought right to your home through the magic of radio.
Say Mê Việt Nam – celebrating the culture and uniqueness of Vietnam through music, stories and language.
Join Lien and Jayden every Wednesday at 7.30pm as they feature special guests from Vietnam, New Zealand, and all parts of the globe.
Made possible with the support of the Settling In Fund: Office of Ethic Communities.
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 14-03-2018 – Songs of Thuan Yen6 days ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 07-03-2018 – Truong Sa Through the Lens of a Photographer – Journalist Nguyen My Tra2 weeks ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 28-02-2018 – Some traditional activities during Tet holidays3 weeks ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 21-02-2018 – Tri Thuc Xanh4 weeks ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 31-01-2018 – Tet Nguyen Dan2 months ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 24-01-2017 – Interview with Ha Hoang Anh (Kings High School Student)2 months ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 17-01-20182 months ago
- Say Mê Việt Nam – Passionate Vietnam – 10-01-2017 – Songs for a Brand New Day2 months ago
Brought to you by Free FM in Hamilton
Chieko (Osaka) and Yukako are your hosts for one hour of Japanese music, news, current events and general chatter.
A touch of Kiwi music and news and a chance to learn an every-day Japanese phrase or word.
We welcome any information, news or events you may have.
Woven Stories is for children or the young at heart.
Join storyteller and artist Allie Simpson as she weaves through original, local and classical stories for children and whole the family.
Along with her guests, Allie celebrates and finds the creative tales that surround us, including the stories our children tell today.
Celebrating diversity on Otago Access Radio.
Join host Pia Kahn every second Monday at 7pm as she explores aspects of indigenous cultures – from food, music and spiritual beliefs to oral traditions, politics, current affairs and activism. She will be joined by some wonderful guests, sharing their stories with you.
Thanks to the Settling In Fund from the Office of Ethnic Communities for supporting the Connecting Cultures Zone on Otago Access Radio.